Community involvement and activism are key to the success of Rise Against Hunger. Are you looking for ways to get more involved in ending world hunger this spring? Here are five ways you can help us achieve our goal of ending world hunger by 2030:
- Host a Meal Packaging Event: Work together with your workplace, civic club, school or faith community to have a hands-on impact on ending world hunger. Our interactive meal packaging experience is a great way to become educated, engaged advocates for the worldâ€™s most vulnerable. During the event, you will help pack highly nutritious dehydrated meals comprised of rice, soy, vegetables and 23 essential vitamins and minerals. You will play a direct role in the ending of hunger by packaging these essential meals distributed to people in need nationwide.
- Volunteer: Rise Against Hunger volunteers assist us in widening and increasing our impact to help more of the worldâ€™s hungry population. Every year, thousands of volunteers not only help in our meal packaging program, but in supporting our warehouse and administrative operations. To learn about volunteer opportunities, contact the Rise Against Hunger location nearest you.
- Donate: You can make an immediate impact through financial donations to Rise Against Hunger. There are a variety of ways that you can financially assist us in our fight to end world hunger: one-time donation, monthly donations, workplace giving, gifts of stock, planned giving or corporate partnerships. Your donations will help increase our scope of impact around the globe.
- Engage your Workplace: Rise Against Hunger engages with our corporate partners in a variety of ways. Working together with your employees and colleagues in a meal packaging event, establishing a global giving campaign, supporting sustainable community development programs, joining impact trips, funding expansion projects and donating in-kind gifts are just some of the ways Rise Against Hunger works to partner with organizations to engage their workplaces in ending world hunger.
- Champion the Cause: Become a Hunger Champion with us at Rise Against Hunger. We are working to create a movement to end hunger through advocacy. Volunteers can actively engage in advocacy by engaging and empowering people toward changing laws, policies and regulations in order to assist us in our goal of ending world hunger by 2030. Sign the pledge to be a Rise Against Hunger Advocate today.
No matter where you live, how old you are or what you do, you can make an impact with us at Rise Against Hunger. We encourage you to join us in our fight to end world hunger by 2030. No matter the size of your contribution, we thank you for your dedication and desire to assist us in meeting our goal. This task cannot be accomplished on our own â€” thatâ€™s why we invite you to spring into action to help end world hunger.