Donors are requested to have acknowledged and accepted the following terms and conditions.
- Online Donation to Rise Against Hunger India can made though our websites riseagainsthungerindia.org or
- You are eligible to make a Donation to Rise Against Hunger India, subject to these Terms and Conditions if
(i)You have attained the age of majority i.e. eighteen (18) years, and
(ii) You are a company/proprietorship/trust/society or any other entity duly registered/incorporated under the laws of India or if you are Indian National residing in India or non-residential Indian.
- For online donation, We, Rise Against Hunger India, are committed to ensuring the information provided by you is fully protected.
- If your donation transaction is successful, you will receive an email acknowledgement of the same from our finance team. Receipt for your tax purposes will be sent to the address provided by you at the end of the financial year.
- Donation to the Rise Against Hunger India does not entitle you to any goods, services, positions at/from Rise Against Hunger India or any other consideration.
- Once a donation transaction is completed, no refund can be given under any circumstances. Please ensure filling up the donation amount with due care, and verify all fields before proceeding for payment.
- We accept all Visa, Amex, Master and Maestro cards
- Credit / Debit card information is requested only on the secure payment gateway and we do not collect this information. Your card details will not be stored by Rise Against Hunger India for any reason.
- Rise Against Hunger India shall be under no liability whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly out of the decline of authorization for any Transaction.
- We ask below listed information, which will be held securely and will only use this information to (a) process donations and provide receipts (b) maintain accurate records of accounts for auditing purposes (c) circulating occasional updates as relevant
- Full Name
- Date of Birth
- Donation Amount
- PAN Number/ Copy
- AADHAAR Number / Copy
In addition, for International and overseas payments, an additional document as proof of identity (Passport and other government issued documents) is also collected at the time of payment
- Rise Against Hunger India reserves the right to modify or replace any of these terms and conditions at any time, and any change shall be effective once posted on the Websites.
- Donation is accepted from Indian Nationals and foreign entities/passport holders. For foreign passport holders/entities, donations will be processed through a designated account (certified by Ministry of Home Affairs) different from the local one
- You understand and agree that in addition to these Terms and Conditions, the Donor shall also be bound by the terms and conditions of the Bank Website and/or any additional payment gateway/software service provider while making Donations towards Rise Against Hunger India on the Bank Website and/or once he/she has been redirected away from the Rise Against Hunger India Website.
- In case of any network failure and /or technical failure in accessing the Rise Against Hunger India Website and /or Bank Website and /or unclear network, breakdown of machinery, disruption of network and/or for any reasons whatsoever, Rise Against Hunger India reserves the right to at its sole discretion to cease accepting Donations from the Indian Nationality Donor (s), in any manner as it may deem fit and necessary. In addition to the aforesaid, Rise Against Hunger India shall not be liable and /or responsible in any manner whatsoever in the event of any malfunction/fault /failure/disruption while making Donations on the Bank Website and/or in the internet /network services /system failure / due to technical /technological restrictions and /or due to reasons /events/incidents beyond commercially reasonable control of Star and the Indian Nationality Donor(s) shall hold harmless Rise Against Hunger India and its employees, officers or any other person in relation to the Campaign with respect to the same. Any dispute in connection to the above shall be settled between the Donor (s) and the Bank Website directly, without involving Rise Against Hunger India in any manner whatsoever.
- Funds are used in accordance with our goals as decided by the trustees.
- These conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of India. You agree, as we do, to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts at Bangalore.
- We may change these terms, conditions, cancellation and return policies without any prior Policy, we will update the policies on our website hvdeh.org and/orFor any information or questions, please feel free to reach us on:
Email:[email protected] | Phone : +91 80 2542 6948